Ride on and Pedestrian Mowers
To enable canditates to:
- identify the risks associated with the use of Ride-on/Pedestrian mowers
- select appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- identify and understand the function of all instruments and controls
- carry out daily checks as indicated in the Operators Manual
- carry out pre-start checks
- identify and report any faults
- adjust the cutting mechanism to acheive the required standard
- operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
- perform after-use maintenance
- understand requirements for travelling on the public road
- be able to load and transport the machine (if appropriate)
Who is the Course For?
Anyone required to use a pedestrian or ride-on mower as part of their work. This would include novices and experienced operators who require certification or skills updating.
One or two days depending on the experience of the candidates and equipment used. Extra time will be needed where cylinder or mixed machine courses are organised.
List of all Training Courses
Training courses are for 4x4s and trailers.
Training courses for abrasive wheel use.
All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) training courses.
Training courses for tree climbing.
Arm mounted flail cutter course.
Stump Grinder, Woodchipper and Trimmer training courses.
Health and Safety Frirst Aid related training courses.
Lift Truck and Plant training courses.
Course for Ride on and Pedestrian Mowers.
Pest control courses.
Tractor driving courses.
For more information please use our contact form, or contact us at:
Mail: HGC Training, Nant-y-Glyn Isaf, Tafarn y Fedw, Llanrwst, North Wales, LL26 0NN, UK
Phone/Fax: 01492 640327 Mobile: 07801 491898
E-mail: e-mail HGC Training
Content is copyright HGC Training, North Wales, UK.